This section contains information about the activation of CKEditor for a site collection as well as configuration for both site collection and a specific site. Furthermore, you can also find detailed information about CKEditor configuration settings and deployment of CKEditor to other web applications. Last but not least, this section describes how to enable and configure CKFinder, an integrated file browser solution.
In order to view information about one of these areas, choose a topic from the list below.
- Activating CKEditor for a Site Collection – to enable CKEditor for a SharePoint site collection.
- Configuring CKEditor for a Site Collection – to change CKEditor configuration for a SharePoint site collection.
- Configuring CKEditor for a Site – to change CKEditor configuration for a SharePoint site independently of the site collection that it belongs to.
- CKEditor Settings Explained – to learn about CKEditor settings.
- Configuring CKFinder – to enable and configure CKFinder, the file browser integrated with CKEditor.
- Deploying Solution to Other Web Applications – to deploy CKEditor to other Web applications.
- Localizing CKEditor for SharePoint