The following tasks must be accomplished by the Connector:
- Receive CKFinder requests.
- Manage operations in the File System, like folder and files creations and listings.
- Build the XML response in the right format and syntax.
- Receive and handle file uploads from the File Browser.
- Generate image thumbnails.
- Handle ACL settings.
- All requests must take in consideration the settings defined in the config file. All config files should be unified.
This document contains the overall specifications for the development of the connector for CKFinder.