Many functions in CKFinder have their equivalent keyboard shortcuts. This is one of the reasons why working with the file browser is both simple and efficient.
The list below contains available keyboard shortcuts grouped by problem areas.
- Alt+F8 – enters the Folders Pane.
- Alt+F9 – enters the Files Pane.
- Alt+F10 – enters the Toolbar.
- Alt+U – opens the Upload Pane.
- (Ctrl+)Shift+F10 – opens the Context Menu of a file or folder.
- Esc – equivalent of the Cancel button. Closes a CKFinder dialog window or context menu without saving any changes.
- Enter – equivalent of the OK button in a dialog window. Selects a CKFinder function from the toolbar or context menu.
- Left and Right Arrows – move between toolbar buttons.
- Up and Down Arrows or Tab and Shift+Tab – move between context menu options.
- Page Down – scrolls down the Files Pane.
- Page Up – scrolls up the Files Pane.
- End – scrolls the Files Pane to the last row.
- Home – scrolls the Files Pane to the first row.
Working with Files and Folders
- F2 – equivalent to the Rename command.
- Del – equivalent to the Delete command.